geo charcoal t shirt hoodie / unisex
YOU PICK: the state/country/continent/island/province/lake/etc + the fabric + the item to stitch upon
WE: make it just how you want it, for the love of place
*UNISEXY SIZING. Ladies: order down a size or two*
Sure to be your new favorite, our best-selling hoodie is perfect for layering and lightweight enough for year-round wear. It's unisex: both men and women love this hoodie.
Personalize it by choosing the place and fabric which we will artfully place on the face of the garment, bisected by the metal zipper.
Please allow up to one week for shipment of your item. Every item we make is a custom-made to your specifications: we hand cut, machine stitch and pack your items with care in a small western Montana studio.
- SIZING. This hoodie is unisex. For reference: I wear a medium or large in women's tops and I wear a small in this hoodie. If you want a smaller fit, see the women's charcoal t shirt hoodie listing.
- The appliqués will be hand cut and meticulously machine-stitched - with perfect thread tension, stitch length and attention to detail - ensuring the shape you choose looks the same after wear and wash. For the love of place.
- All appliqué fabrics are cut from designer knit fabrics; they will not fray. The outline will soften but the shape will remain crisp and in tact.
- 50% Polyester, 38% Cotton, 12% Rayon / sustainably and ethically produced with eco-friendly dyes
- Constructed in China in accordance with the Fair Labor Association (FLA) Workplace Code of Conduct / embellished in Montana, USA
- The size of the appliqué varies based on shape; it is approximately the size of an adult outstretched hand.
UNISEX SIZING (ladies, order down a size or two!)
|double extra large||48-50||40-42|
Love it but large
I love this hoodie but wish I'd ordered down a size. My old hoodie (at least 5 years old and still in great shape) was, I believe, made by the same company and was unisex sized so I ordered the same Medium size. This one is wider and longer. I normally wear a Medium (8-10) and should have ordered a Small.
The perfect hoodie!
How much do I love this hoodie? Well, I have ordered 5 of them so far. The first was for me ~ the rest were gifts. Mine is several years old and still looks great and I'm still getting compliments on it.. I wear it a lot and just throw it in the washer/dryer ~ no coddled laundry at my house! My gift recipients have all been thrilled ~ in fact, my California sister can't stop thanking me! Order #6 will be placed next month ~ my NY sister is going to be so happy! I normally wear an 8-10 and the medium is perfect (no shrinkage ~ yay!). It is roomy enough without looking sloppy or baggy. I ordered a small for my son's tiny girlfriend and I think it looks fine, but think she might have preferred an XS (young people like a smaller fit, I think). Thanks, Dig, for such a great custom product! Wish I could give this hoodie 10 stars!
It was a gift shipped to my sister in law so I never saw it, but she loves it!
This is a great hoodie! Well made and great for brisk mornings or colder evenings. My favorite part was receiving it and the packaging. :) I would definitely recommend getting one.
Great gift for a teenager
Gave this to my stepdaughter for her 18th birthday and she adores it. The fabric is SO soft. And I love the huge applique. Thanks!
Add a heart!
The heart is a darling addition. Well worth the cost.
The hoodie was shipped early and my sister absolutely loved it! Thank you!
SO soft and comfy, and cute! I'm 6 and long and this fits me so well. I bought this, and my girls (4 and 1.5) hoodies from a shop in Bigfork (The Montana Scene) and noticed the Web page on the tag and popped in to learn more. Apon discovering that you will customize to any state I HAD to share with my brother and sister-in-law in Alaska, my niece WILL be getting a cute little Hoodie for Christmas, and my sister in law can't wait to get one for herself. My brother also collects beer coozies, so of course we have to get some of those too! Love shopping local and supporting small businesses.