Garden Journal for Kids
A simple and easy to use garden log just for kids. Full of information and blank space to journal, document, study and grow. It's written and illustrated by Alice Cantrell.
- A Place to Record the Owner’s Name, Growing Zone & Frost Dates
- Tips for Using this Journal
- Information on Soil and Seeds
- A Brief Introduction to Composting
- A Bit About Useful Weeds
- Suggestions for Seasonal To-Do’s in the Garden
- Pages for Your Garden Plant Records
- Places to Make Seasonal Notes
- Pages to Sketch Out Garden Layout Ideas
- And More!
8x10 inches / 102 pages / printed on 55 lb paper