GEO kid hoodie
YOU PICK: the state/country/continent/island/province/lake/etc + the fabric + the item to stitch upon
WE: make it just how you want it, for the love of place
Every kid's (and parent's) favorite: a warm layering piece that works year-round. These hoodies are made for cartwheeling, tree climbing, mountain biking and general roughhousing. Super cozy and soft with a lined hood and pockets made to hold snacks and the day's treasures.
Personalize it by choosing the place and fabric which we will artfully place on the face of the garment, bisected by the zipper.
Model details: Isla is 4 and wearing the 4-5; Margot is 10 and wearing a size 10.
Please allow up to one week for shipment of your item. Every item we make is a custom-made to your specifications: we hand cut, machine stitch and pack your items with care in a small western Montana studio.
- The appliqués will be hand cut and meticulously machine-stitched - with perfect thread tension, stitch length and attention to detail - ensuring the shape you choose looks the same after wear and wash. For the love of place.
- All appliqué fabrics are cut from designer knit fabrics; they will not fray. The outline will soften but the shape will remain crisp and in tact.
- Ethically constructed in India / embellished in Montana, USA
- 80% cotton / 10% polyester
- The size of the appliqué varies based on shape; the longest side of the state you choose will be approximately 4-5".
|SIZE||HEIGHT (inches)||WEIGHT (pounds)|