Work at Dig
Dig This Chick was founded in 2007 and is a Missoula-based brand that inspires connection, adventure and experience — at home and outside. We design and make quality goods, operate a thriving online marketplace, teach classes and engage with our growing online community of awesome people. We care deeply about our impact on the planet and are thoughtful to only produce and promote the very best, long-lasting products. We are curious, innovative, collaborative and customer-centric big thinkers and looking for someone who fits well within our culture.
We are currently hiring two positions. Both are part time, with room to grow!
To apply: email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject of your email please include only the words: job application.
Positions are open until filled.
- - - - -
1. E-Commerce Operations Manager
Dig is seeking an E-Commerce Operations Manager to oversee the end-to-end process of the e-commerce business. The position will enhance the customer experience and drive revenue growth through B2C transactions. The person in this role will contribute to the growth, profitability, and innovation of digandco.com through collaborative development and execution of programs, promotions, and messaging that achieves brand, consumer, and commerce performance goals. This is a great opportunity to take ownership of a brand and develop innovative programs, as well as grow the position and department.
This position can be based out of our Missoula, MT headquarters or be remote.
20 hours/week with potential for full-time within 6 months
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with marketing team to develop and improve website, pricing, efficiency, promotions, pop ups and landing pages to align with campaigns and drive growth.
- Represent the brand on customer service platforms and create a superior customer experience.
- Manage the day-to-day e-commerce experience across desktop and mobile site to support the overarching digital and e-commerce strategy.
- Manage email marketing planning and programming, including digital course workflow automations.
- Merchandise product pages to optimize sales.
- Together with marketing team, develop and implement ongoing and seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Support and execute ongoing SEO improvements across the e-commerce experience.
- Ongoing, continual analysis of the B2C business to identify improvements needed to grow business
Our dream team member is trustworthy, detail oriented, creative, scrappy, optimistic, driven and loves to learn and kick ass. They are comfortable wearing many hats and enjoy identifying problems and executing solutions. They like numbers, analytics and results-based work and will do a fabulous job managing their time, delegating tasks and seeing projects through on time.
- 3+ years experience in digital sales and marketing (focus on ecommerce a bonus).
- Understanding of web design and web analytic software.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through.
- Ideally, specific knowledge of digital tools: Shopify, email marketing platforms, Canva, Photoshop and Google Analytics.
- An analytical and data-driven mind, applied to setting goals.
- Ability to look at the big picture while maintaining attention to detail.
- Extremely organized and results-oriented.
- Highly collaborative and empathetic team player.
- Exceptional optimism and problem-solving drive.
- Thrives in a fast growing and constantly changing environment.
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate findings and regular updates for the e-commerce website to an executive leadership team.
- Excellent email etiquette, spelling, and grammar.
- Steadfast ability to build, foster and nurture relationships.
2. Shop Assistant
Dig is seeking a Shop Assistant to support daily administrative and sewing work in the studio. The person in this role will assist our team with all aspects of e-commerce orders and fulfillment, studio maintenance, office tasks and production sewing. This is an entry-level position in a supportive and educational work environment, with room to grow.
This position is based out of our Missoula, MT headquarters.
15 hours/week | flexible work schedule (can accommodate a variety of times / would be ideal for a student who wants to learn the ins and outs of a small business)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fulfill and ship orders
- Assist with sewing of products made in-house, including tag application, pattern cutting and piecing
- Handle daily office tasks
- Maintain sewing machines
- Organize inventory
- Reorder supplies
- Prioritize a clean and safe work environment
Our dream team member is positive, productive, efficient, organized, proactive, upbeat and motivated to improve systems. They are comfortable multi-tasking and do well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience with single needle sewing
- Knowledge of Google Docs and Spreadsheets
- Ability to stand for multiple hours and lift 30 pounds
- Extremely organized and efficient
- Highly collaborative and empathetic team player
- Exceptional optimism and problem-solving drive
- Thrives in a fast growing and constantly changing environment