Beeswaxy Reusable Food Wrap / 3 Pack / *on backorder; will ship in May*
***on backorder / will ship in May***
Three versatile sizes to wrap a bowl, vegetables, fruit, cheese...you can officially ditch the plastic wrap. Plus, this stuff breathes a bit, making it ideal for all your perishables.
Dreamed up by a mama in Vermont, this sustainable food wrap is made from organic cotton that is infused with beeswax, organic jojoba oil and tree resin. The magical result is a washable, reusable, and compostable alternative to plastic wrap.
We love everything about this genius kitchen tool: reduces waste (use for a year, which also makes it crazy affordable), is darling and works supremely well. Plus, it smells heavenly.
Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and create a seal. At room temperature, the wrap holds its shape beautifully.
- Assorted Set of 3:
- 1 Small (7" x 8") wrap a lemon, avocado, tomato or muffin
- 1 Medium (10" x 11") wrap cheese, apple slices, herbs or a sandwich
- 1 Large (13" x 14") wrap half a melon, greens, baked goods or cover a bowl
- Reusable. Wash in cool water.
- Made from organic cotton, beeswax, organic jojoba oil and tree resin. The beeswax and jojoba oil have antibacterial qualities that help to keep your food fresh and allow you to use the wrap again and again.