geo charcoal grey trucker / organic cotton
YOU PICK: the state/country/continent/island/province/lake/etc + the fabric + the item to stitch upon
WE: make it just how you want it, for the love of place
This mid-profile trucker cap features organic cotton twill and recycled polyester mesh. Personalize it by choosing the place and fabric which we will stitch in place on the cap's front right side.
Please allow up to one week for shipment of your item. Every item we make is a custom-made to your specifications: we hand cut, machine stitch and pack your items with care in a small western Montana studio.
- The appliqués will be hand cut and meticulously machine-stitched - with perfect thread tension, stitch length and attention to detail - ensuring the shape you choose looks the same after wear and wash. For the love of place.
- All appliqué fabrics are cut from designer knit fabrics; they will not fray. The outline will soften but the shape will remain crisp and in tact.
- Made of 70% organic cotton, 30% recycled polyester / sustainably and ethically produced with eco-friendly dyes
- Constructed in China / embellished in Montana, USA
- The size of the appliqué varies based on shape; the longest side of the state you choose will be approximately 2 inches.