geo wool beverage coozie / set of 2
**limited stock: surged edge colors will be a neon pink or lavender and a yellow**
YOU PICK: the state/country/continent/island/province/lake/etc + the fabric + the item to stitch upon
WE: make it just how you want it, for the love of place
From beer to smoothies, from pop to coffee: you've found your favorite coozie! It's wool and adjusts to accommodate your favorite drinking vessel. You pick the appliqué color(s) and the state(s).
This coozie is:
- velcro-adjustable: will accommodate from a standard bottle to a widemouth mason jar
- wool felt, finished with a bright, serged edge
- hand-cut with a machine-stitched knit appliqué
- made with love in Montana, USA
Please allow up to one week for shipment of your item. Every item we make is a custom-made to your specifications: we hand cut, machine stitch and pack your items with care in a small western Montana studio.
- The appliqués will be hand cut and meticulously machine-stitched - with perfect thread tension, stitch length and attention to detail - ensuring the shape you choose looks the same after wear and wash. For the love of place.
- All appliqué fabrics are cut from designer knit fabrics; they will not fray. The outline will soften but the shape will remain crisp and in tact.
- Made of 100% wool / sustainably and ethically produced
- Constructed and embellished in Montana, USA
- The size of the appliqué varies based on shape; the longest side of the state you choose will be approximately 2".