For the one who prefers dirt under her fingernails.
For the one who drools over seed catalogs in February.
For the one who thinks pulling weeds in the best therapy.
For the one who like functional, beautiful tools to get the job done well.
This Gardener Kit holds four pieces guaranteed to get two green thumbs up:
- A thick canvas utility apron with all the right pockets and a cheery sungold tomato growing up the hip.
- One of three hand-forged garden tools. You pick: trowel, hand rake or hoe.
- Honey Bee Balm. We know first hand that this stuff is the balm for gardeners.
- Rosemary essential oil. A 15ml bottle that smells like summer. One of our favorite oils to diffuse, rosemary promotes clarity and joy.
- All appliqué fabrics on apron are cut from designer knit fabrics; they will not fray. The outline will soften but the shape will remain crisp and in tact.
- 100% made in the USA: apron constructed in Seattle, WA / embellished in Missoula, MT; garden tools handmade Bozeman, MT; balm made in Columbia Falls, MT
- Apron Measurements: 22" high and 18" wide
- Essential oil is 100% therapeutic grade by Young Living. Comes with an brief guide that we wrote for how we like to use rosemary oil to improve heath and wellness in your home.