geo charcoal t shirt hoodie / LADIES
A feminine spin on our bestselling hoodie. Yes!
YOU PICK: the state/country/continent/island/province/lake/etc + the fabric + the item to stitch upon
WE: make it just how you want it, for the love of place
A little longer in the back and perfectly crafted to fit her curves, this hoodie has a wee cowl and lovely drape. Perfect for layering and lightweight enough for year-round wear.
Personalize it by choosing the place and fabric which we will artfully place on the face of the garment, bisected by the metal zipper.
Please allow up to one week for shipment of your item. Every item we make is a custom-made to your specifications: we hand cut, machine stitch and pack your items with care in a small western Montana studio.
- Model is wearing a size small.
- The appliqués will be hand cut and meticulously machine-stitched - with perfect thread tension, stitch length and attention to detail - ensuring the shape you choose looks the same after wear and wash. For the love of place.
- All appliqué fabrics are cut from designer knit fabrics; they will not fray. The outline will soften but the shape will remain crisp and in tact.
- 50% Polyester, 38% Cotton, 12% Rayon / sustainably and ethically produced with eco-friendly dyes
- Constructed in China in accordance with the Fair Labor Association (FLA) Workplace Code of Conduct / embellished in Montana, USA
- The size of the appliqué varies based on shape; it is approximately the size of an adult outstretched hand.