hippie first aid kit
From camping to road tripping, our family takes this kit on all of our adventures. It's also all we use when at home. After years of tweaking and perfecting our supplies and getting asked all the time for the contents of our magical healing kit, I decided to replicate it just for you! And put it all in THE most darling satchel we could find.
This kit is all we use to treat everything: cuts, bruises, stomachaches, bee stings, fever, nausea, headaches, sleeplessness, dry skin, burns, bug bites, blisters, allergies, pain etc. We included a generous quantity of healing essential oils that will last you a long time and a reference guide that will help you make the right treatment choices for your loved ones.
The satchel is generously sized and allows for additional supplies you might want to include.
- Five different therapeutic grade essential oils, 5 ml each: lavender, lemon, eucalyptus, thieves and tea tree. The oils are Young Living 100% pure essential oils. To learn anything you might want to know about the wonders of essential oils, visit our friend Erika's blog: Coming Up Rainbows.
- Handmade wool essential oil carrying case
- Honey Bee Balm solid lotion bar
- Laminated pocket reference guide for treatment. Finished with cotton string and red stitching.
- 10 fabric bandages, stored in small muslin bag
- 1 roll gauze
- 1 roll medical tape
- 4x5" piece moleskin, stored in small muslin bag with bandages
- Swiss Army tool (tweezers, scissors, toothpick, file)
- Vintage hankie (while supplies last)
- Young Living 100% therapeutic grade essential oils are bottled and sealed in 5 ml green glass bottles.
- Canvas bag made by Cedar Box Studios in Vermont / Bee Balm made by Bee House Hives in Montana / pocket reference guide written by Coming Up Rainbows & Dig This Chick in Montana / Essential Oil case made by Dig This Chick in Montana / Swiss Army Knife made in Switzerland
- Each kit measures approximately 8.25" L x 5" H x 4" D
- Each hankie will be different. They are all beautiful and unique: some linen, some cotton. All handmade, from my personal stash.
- About the Bee Balm, made by a beekeeper in the mountains of Montana:
- INGREDIENTS: Glacier County Honey Co. beeswax, calendula infused sweet almond oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, rose hip seed oil, and a healthy spoonful of Bee House Hives honey. Beeswax helps by locking in moisture, fostering the skin cells and protecting the skin from environmental damages. it contains powerful anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties that are all beneficial to the skin. Honey is antibacterial, full of antioxidants and extremely moisturizing. Comes in a small muslin bag.