In the winter, it's important to have warm, dry paws. Other important things:
- Beauty. To love looking at the essential accessory that you will don for many months.
- Function. The ability to zip zippers, hold a mug, pick up dropped keys...in other words, to be warm without the bulk, to be able to operate your digits.
- Durability. What good are mittens that last 1/2 a season and bust apart when you need them most? No good, No good at all.
- Fit. No gapping around the wrist to let snow in, no extra room that create cold pockets.
Enter the Montana Mittens.
Handmade by our good friend Jen at Piper & Paisley, these stunning and supremely comfortable mittens are made to keep up on the sledding hill and beyond: constructed with jolly stripedy Pendleton wool and curry yellow lambskin, lined with bright red mirco fleece. Oh, and our favorite runny nose detail: the thumb is made with scuba Neoprene.
These mittens are slim fitting. The interior fits snugly against your hand, creating a snuggly little five-fingered paradise.
- 100% made in Montana, USA
- Materials: 100% Umatilla Virgin Wool woven flannel shirting from Pendleton - reinforced with knit interfacing for durability and warmth / distressed, semi-gloss yellow lambskin, ~1mm thick.
- The Thumb: 95% Poly 5% Spandex scuba Neoprene
- Micro fleece lining, elastic cuff to keep out wind and snow.
- Neoprene wipe on outer thumb.
- Double stitched thumb for seam strength.
- Tiny side release clip so you don't end up with just one mitten.