geo colorblock tank / organic
YOU PICK: the state/country/continent/island/province/lake/etc + the item to stitch upon
WE: make it just how you want it, for the love of place
This colorblock tank is all about the details! The perfect fit -- great length with high-low hemline, comfy neckline and flat interior seams; it's just roomy enough and just fitted enough to allow for all those cartwheels, tree climbs and bike rides. Plus, this lightweight and breathable tank is constructed from sustainably sourced and ethically produced organic cotton. All the good feels!
We hand-cut and stitch your favorite place on the center front of the tank. This sweet red floral fabric is truly vintage and we have just under a yard left so only a few will ever be made!
- The appliqué will be hand cut and meticulously machine-stitched - with perfect thread tension, stitch length and attention to detail - ensuring the shape you choose looks the same after wear and wash. For the love of place.
- All appliqué fabrics are cut from designer knit fabrics; they will not fray. The outline will soften but the shape will remain crisp and in tact.
- Made of 100% organic cotton / sustainably and ethically produced with eco-friendly dyes
- Fair Trade Certified and GOTS certified
- Constructed in India / embellished in Montana, USA
- The size of the appliqué varies based on shape; the longest side of the state you choose will be approximately 4".
- Machine wash cold.