Size 18-24 mos Wisonsin, Northwest Pullover
Only one available.
Order by 1pm MST and we will ship the same day. Orders placed later in the day will ship first thing the next morning.
Our raglan pullover is provides a lightweight breathable layer that will keep your baby comfortable on chilly summer camping nights or under a puffy coat on the ski hill. It's made with water-based based dyes ensuring the garment retains its color, vibrancy, and durability, while remaining environmentally friendly, naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on your baby’s skin. Ta da!
Personalize it by choosing the place and fabric which we will artfully stitch to the face of the garment and stitch twice around the perimeter for style and durability.
Model details: Isla is 3 and wearing the 18-24 months pullover with beeswax prairie Wisconsin appliqué
- The appliqués will be hand cut and meticulously machine-stitched - with perfect thread tension, stitch length and attention to detail - ensuring the shape you choose looks the same after wear and wash. For the love of place.
- All appliqué fabrics are cut from designer knit fabrics; they will not fray. The outline will soften but the shape will remain crisp and in tact.
- The size of the appliqué varies based on shape; the longest side of the state you choose will be approximately the size of a playing card.
- Made of 100% organic cotton / sustainably and ethically produced with eco-friendly dyes
- Fair Trade Certified and GOTS certified
- Constructed in India / embellished in Montana, USA
- The size of the appliqué varies based on shape; the longest side of the state you choose will be approximately 4".
|0-3 months||17-23"||6-12 lbs|
|3-6 months||23-27"||12-17 lbs|
|6-12 months||27-30"||17-22 lbs|
|12-18 months||30-33"||22-27 lbs|