Sugar Snap Pea Bib + Spoon Set
I learned a lot, quickly when I was a new mom. One being: Invest in well-made, durable goods that will endure being thrown, spit up on and many washings. Things like spoons and bibs are not all created equal.
This sweet set was made to be used well and remain as darling as your little pea. Earlywood's toddler spoon is hand made out of jatoba wood and will last well beyond the baby years. Our 8 and 6 year old daughters still love their spoons. The bib is made from two soft, thick layers of organic cotton fabric. And the pea appliqué is hand-cut, pieced together and machine stitched with love in dig this chick's little mountain studio.
Please allow up to one week for shipment of your item. Every item we make is a custom-made to your specifications: we hand cut, machine stitch and pack your items with care in a small western Montana studio.
- The appliqués will be hand cut and meticulously machine-stitched - with perfect thread tension, stitch length and attention to detail - ensuring the shape you choose looks the same after wear and wash.
- All appliqué fabrics are cut from designer knit fabrics; they will not fray. The outline will soften but the shape will remain crisp and in tact.
- 100% made in the USA: spoon made in Red Lodge, MT / bib constructed in Los Angeles, CA and embellished in Missoula, MT.
- Bib is 100% organic cotton.
- Spoon is made from jatoba wood and is intended for kids 6 mos and older.