GEO tea towels / set of 2
YOU PICK: the state/country/continent/island/province/lake/etc + the fabric + the item to stitch upon
WE: make it just how you want it, for the love of place
- clockwise, first photo: vintage green floral, bright yellow daisy, blue feathers, red floral - white + navy
- clockwise, second photo: red floral - roses, beeswax yellow floral, vintage green floral, aqua floral
Our flour sack tea towels have been a best seller for years. And we made them even better! They are now larger, thicker and unbleached.
Perfect as a wedding gift, housewarming gift or gift to yourself, this jolly set of tea towels look sweet and get your kitchen work done. You can pick one state or two. The shape you choose will be artfully placed atop a colorful heart and machine stitched with bright yellow thread.
This sweet oversized dish linen is:
- Beloved flour sack weight
- 32x36", perfect for a variety of kitchen chores including bread proofing and pie making. They are even big enough to tie around your waist as an apron!
Please allow up to one week for shipment of your item. Every item we make is a custom-made to your specifications: we hand cut, machine stitch and pack your items with care in a small western Montana studio.
100% unbleached cotton
- The appliqués will be hand cut and meticulously machine-stitched - with perfect thread tension, stitch length and attention to detail - ensuring the shape you choose looks the same after wear and wash. For the love of place.
- All appliqué fabrics are cut from designer knit fabrics; they will not fray. The outline will soften but the shape will remain crisp and in tact.
- Constructed in USA / embellished in Montana, USA
- The size of the appliqué varies based on shape; the longest side of the state you choose will be approximately 4".