DIG + CO.
Your new favorite blanket. Two layers of super quality flannel finished with an extra-wide, handmade flannel binding. Perfect for tossing over kids in the car, camping, wrapping in after a jump in the creek....and it easily, non-fussily rolls up and tucks in a bag, ready to go wherever you'd like to go.
My criteria in making the perfect blanket:
- Beautiful to look at and touch. Gets better with age.
- Big enough to warm a grown-up or two kids; small enough for a four year-old to navigate.
- Not too precious; can withstand the mud and peanut butter of our days.
- Machine washable.
- Unbulky; easily packable in a backpack, car, picnic basket.
- Heirloom quality; will last for generations.
We started by sourcing the highest quality flannel fabric we could find. Purchased locally in Missoula, Montana the material is incredibly soft and sturdy. Each side is different: one with sea blue, gunmetal and beeswax plaid; the other carries tomato, ash and goldenrod plaid. Finished with a thick flannel tape in a creamy laurel herringbone. The front and back flannels are stitched together (quilted but without the batting), creating a lovely drape and feel.
- 47 x 63"
- 100% made in Montana, USA